Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Saturday 11 December 2010

Chelsea manager does not fear for his job


Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti says he does not fear for his job after speaking with owner Roman Abramovich.
Ancelotti has presided over Chelsea's worst run of results since Russian billionaire Abramovich bought the west London club in 2003.
Chelsea have not had a league win since 10 November with Tottenham, Manchester United and Arsenal their next fixtures.
"I spoke to Roman after the Marseille defeat on Wednesday and he gave me total support," said Ancelotti.
"Roman understands the problems of the team. He is doing his best to give everyone of us at the club total support.
"I'm not fearing for my job, I feel I have total support from my players and this is the most important thing. There is total support from my club. For this reason I think everything will be OK."

No comments:

Post a Comment