Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Subotic has eye on move to Chelsea or Man United , not Arsenal

Borussia Dortmund’s highly-rated defender Neven Subotic has delivered Arsenal a blow by identifying Chelsea and Manchester United as the clubs he's most likely to join.The 22-year-old has been instrumental in guiding Dortmund to the Bundesliga title this season, and although he admits he’s not looking to leave Germany just yet, Subotic did reveal where he has his eye on in the future.
‘Next season we will be in the Champions League and I think that I will still play for Borussia. But my big dream is to play in England,’ the 6ft 4in stopper told the Serbian Football Association's official website.
‘I don't care where - maybe with (Branislav) Ivanovic at Chelsea or (Nemanja) Vidic at Manchester United. It doesn't matter. I see myself in England.
Subotic has also been linked with a move to Dortmund's rivals Bayern Munich, as well as the Premier League trio, but the defender was quick to pour cold water on such speculation.
He added: ‘Bayern? No, that path is not for me.’

No comments:

Post a Comment