Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Friday 12 August 2011

Modric wants future resolved

Luka Modric is anxious for his future to be resolved after revealing he has been left in limbo over a possible move to Chelsea. Modric has made it known that he is keen for a move across London to take place but Tottenham have insisted that they are not prepared to sell one of their prize assets. Chelsea have had two bids of £22m and £27m firmly rejected by Spurs chairman Daniel Levy and have reportedly made a third approach for the Croatia midfielder, offering midfielder Yossi Benayoun as part of the deal. Tottenham are yet to comment on the latest reports but Modric revealed that he has heard nothing and is still waiting to hear whether a move will take place. Modric is reluctant to talk about the situation and told RTE Sport: "I don't want to talk about that, I said before what I think and that's it. "I said a lot of things before and still everything is the same at the moment. I will see - I'm still waiting."

No comments:

Post a Comment