Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Sunday 4 March 2012

Balotelli Facing Club Fine

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini will fine Mario Balotelli if reports he broke a club curfew are true. Balotelli allegedly went on a night out in Liverpool which lasted until the early hours of Friday morning despite having a game against Bolton on Saturday afternoon. That would be a breach of Mancini's rules and the City boss has said he will investigate. Mancini spoke after Balotelli started and scored in City's 2-0 win over Wanderers at the Etihad Stadium, Gretar Steinsson having opened the scoring with an own-goal. The Italian said: "This is Mario, I don't know whether this is true. "I only heard about this at the stadium because I never read the newspaper. I will speak with him - I am really disappointed about this. "It is not correct, not only for me and the squad but for him, because he is a professional player. "He can't stay outside the house two days before a game until two o'clock. If it is true we will do the maximum fine that we can."

No comments:

Post a Comment