Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Falcao on Chelsea Link

Atletico Madrid striker Falcao has played down rumours linking him with Chelsea and says he is just focused on the La Liga club. The Colombian has been a revelation since joining Atletico from Porto last summer and his 26 goals in 37 games has alerted a host of Europe's big guns including Chelsea and Manchester City. Former boss Andre Villas-Boas was keen to do a deal after working with the player at Porto but it is thought Roman Abramovich is still keen to sign the player no matter who the new manager is. Falcao says he is well aware of all the speculation surrounding his future but insists he is happy in Madrid and is only concerned with bringing success to Atletico. "The press said that Manchester City and Chelsea want me, but I am calm about this," the player revealed. "I know La Liga is watched all across the world and it is normal that if I do good work many clubs watch me. "But I insist now I am only focused on obtaining success with Atletico."

No comments:

Post a Comment