Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Mulumbu in talks with Tottenham over move

Midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu has confirmed he wants to leave West Brom and has already held talks with Spurs.The 25-year-old was a regular for the Baggies last season and is under contract at The Hawthorns for another three years but wants a move away as he is seeking "a new challenge".
Mulumbu has confirmed his agent has already held talks with both Spurs and Newcastle about a possible summer switch and hopes a transfer is sorted out by the time he returns from holiday.
"My agent and I have begun discussions with Newcastle and Tottenham," the midfielder revealed. "I'll leave everything in my agent's hands and hope to have a pleasant surprise when I come back from my holidays.
"I need to seek a new challenge. I hope to join a club on another level."

No comments:

Post a Comment