Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Monday 9 July 2012

Jean-Jacques Gosso keen on Everton switch

Ivory Coast international Jean-Jacques Gosso has revealed he would welcome a move to Everton from Turkish side Orduspor.The highly-rated holding midfielder has previously enjoyed spells in Israel and France but the 29-year-old has made no secret of his desire to test himself in the Premier League.Gosso claims he too has heard the rumours about a possible switch to Goodison Park and while he would love the opportunity to play for David Moyes' side, he admits at this stage there has been no dialogue between the relevant parties.He said: "I am very interested if there is an option for me in England."My dream has always been to play in the Premier League and prove myself against midfielders and strikers at the top level."Everton? They are a fantastic team."I know David Moyes likes players who put a shift in, so if he is interested in me, like I am hearing, that means I must be doing something right."Everton are one of the biggest clubs in England, but I have heard nothing official as yet."At the moment I am still in France waiting for pre-season to start."
Gosso joined Orduspor on a free transfer from Monaco last season but earlier this week their chairman Nedim Türkmen expressed his desire to sell him and suggested that Everton had already began transfer talks with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment