Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Thursday 19 July 2012

West Ham land Modibo Maiga

West Ham have completed the signing of Modibo Maiga from Sochaux on a long-term deal.The 24-year-old has been regularly linked with a move to English football and has today joined the Premier League new boys.Maiga, who can play as a centre forward or on the wing, joins the Hammers for an undisclosed fee on a four-year deal, with an option for a further two years."I am really happy and excited about joining West Ham United," he told the club's official website, www.whufc.com. "I know West Ham are a big club in England and I'm really looking forward to representing them."They have huge tradition and it is like joining part of a family and that is one of the main reasons I wanted to come here."I know some of the big names that have played for the club in the past and I am proud to be part of a new team back in the Premier League."

No comments:

Post a Comment