Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Tuesday 21 December 2010

CHELSEA CHASE MODRIC


Dinamo Zagreb vice-president Zdravko Mamic claims Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has told him of his hopes to land Tottenham's Luka Modric.
Mamic is a close friend of Spurs' Croatian playmaker and helped to engineer his £16.5million switch to White Hart Lane in 2008.He claims Modric could soon be on the move again, with Chelsea monitoring his situation closely.Ancelotti recently admitted to Mamic that he is a big admirer of the talented 25-year-old, who has matured into a top Premier League performer since overcoming a slow start to his career in England.Chelsea feel his creative ability could be just what they need to reinvigorate their squad, with too many players having allowed their standards to slip of late.
With that in mind, they have placed Modric at the top of their summer shopping list and Ancelotti is prepared to wait until the end of the season before making an approach.
"I was with Ancelotti for lunch. I was very proud when I heard what he said about Modric," Mamic told The Sun.
"Luka is top of his list, his first pick when it comes to new signings.
"I'm not Modric's agent, I am just his friend, but I am very proud.
"I don't want to say anything more because I don't want to upset my friends at Tottenham."

HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment