Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Monday 20 June 2011

Park Ji-Sung to leave Manchester United

Manchester United's Korean midfielder Park Ji-Sung says he believes he doesn't have long left with the Red Devils, in the wake of links with Spanish La Liga duo Sevilla and Atletico Madrid.The 30-year-old Red Devil, who retired from international football after the 2011 Asian Cup, comes out of contract at Old Trafford at the end of the 2011-12 season.Mirror Football reports Park is attracting interest from the Spanish duo and added Atletico will have money to spend with Sergio Aguero and David de Gea set to be sold by the club.Earlier this month, The Telegraph reported Park is likely to sign an extension with United when he returns to the club for their pre-season tour of the United States in August.However, Park told reporters ahead of his charity match in Vietnam he was open to the idea of moving to another club before retirement."I won't be able to show my best after one or two years. I don't know how long I can stay at Manchester," said Park."I never thought about retirement but it's obvious that I don't have much time left as a player.”He added: "According to circumstances, I might leave Manchester United and retire in another team.”

Mancheter United to bid for QPR Playmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment