Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Saturday 4 June 2011

Tevez:I will not return to Manchester, not even for a holiday

Carlos Tevez has said he will not go back to Manchester even for a holiday when he leaves City at the end of his contract.

The 27-year-old has been linked with an exit from the Eastlands outfit with both Juventus and Inter seemingly interested in the Argentina international.

Tevez admits settling down in Manchester has been tough, while claiming he has reconciled his relationship with Albiceleste coach Sergio Batista after making the provisional Copa America squad.

"There is nothing to do in Manchester. I speak bad English still. When my contract ends in three years then I will not return to Manchester, not even for a holiday," he told Playfutbol.

On his return to the national team, after being dropped in the past for previous misdemeanours, he added: "We spoke about certain things and I told him [Batista] how I felt. He thought something of me, but I said it was not like that. In anycase, everything is clear now."

The Manchester City striker had previously thought about hanging up his boots next year, but that appears unlikely.

"I have always said I would retire when I was 28, but I think I will continue a bit more," he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment