Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Monday 4 July 2011

Manchester City confirm Clichy capture

Manchester City have completed the signing of Arsenal left-back Gael Clichy after the France international completed a medical in Manchester.Clichy joined the Gunners from Cannes in August 2003, and made 264 appearances in all competitions for the north London club.In 2004, his debut season, Clichy became the youngest player at the time to win a Premier League medal aged 18 years and 10 months.A statement on the Arsenal website read: "Arsenal Football Club can confirm that the transfer of Gael Clichy to Manchester City has been completed for an undisclosed fee."Clichy added: "I have had eight fantastic years at Arsenal and made many friends."I have so many great memories from my time at Highbury and Emirates Stadium. I would like to say thank you to everyone at Arsenal for all of their support and friendship. I also want to send a big thank you to all the Arsenal supporters, who have always been so good to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment