Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Friday 2 September 2011

I'm not going back to Arsenal - Bendtner

Barely a day after sealing a season-long loan with Sunderland, Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has claimed he will never return to the play for the Gunners. The Danish forward has divided opinion amongst Arsenal fans during his six years at the club, as there are those who feel he has the talent to succeed at the highest level while others believe he is not of the required quality. Bendtner has never been short of confidence and has repeatedly claimed he should be leading the line for the club, but he made limited impact last season - following a car crash two years ago - and has now been moved on. The 23-year-old is still an Arsenal player, but he may well have burnt his bridges with many in and around the club by insisting he will never go back. "I will never go back to Arsenal," he is quoted as saying in The Sun. "If I can have it my way, I will never play for them again. "After my car accident I never really got the chance to earn a spot in the first team. That is over one and a half years with no real chance to prove myself. "I am really looking forward to playing for Sunderland and then we will see next summer. "I will find a new club - but I will not go back to Arsenal, that's for sure."

No comments:

Post a Comment