Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Mario Balotelli we don't need Tevez

Mario Balotelli insists Manchester City have a good enough squad to succeed this season, even if Carlos Tevez does leave the club this summer.The Argentine striker had looked set to move back to South America with Corinthians, but his former club have pulled out because there is not enough time to complete the deal before the close of the Brazilian transfer window.
Balotelli told reporters: "It does not matter if Carlos is here or not."If Carlos is here it's good, while if he goes away I'm sure someone else will arrive."But how I play is all down to me.
"It doesn't matter who else is at Manchester City."Carlos is a great player, so I hope he's going to stay. But I've seen great players leave clubs before."It happened at Inter. This is football.We have a good team here."If a player wants to leave it's his decision but we'll still be a good team."

The Italian striker admits that he could have done better during his first season in England, and believes he will prove his worth this season.
"I thought my first season was so-so," he added.

"I know I can score a lot more. I will show City fans this season what I can do."

No comments:

Post a Comment